Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,789 Times in 6,750 Posts
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Muy mucho

A new shop has recently opened in the Oasis Passarella Shopping Centre in Los Cristianos, it's named MUY MUCHO.
    They sell small decorative items similar as those that you would expect to find in IKEA and the prices are very reasonable and the staff are young, pleasant and energetic.
    It's certainly worth a visit and while the wives shop, the husbands can nip upstairs for some liquid refreshment!
    Live your life so that even the undertaker is sad to see you die.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ecky Thump For This Useful Post:

tfs1 (09-12-2016)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    These ads will disappear once you have REGISTERED and made 10 posts in our friendly community :)

Super Tenerifian

spain, uk and tenerife
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,274 Times in 1,054 Posts
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Muy mucho

The Passarella centre is starting to fill up as after you have finished in Muy Mucho shop you can pop into the new ladies shoe shop and then next door into a new ladies clothes shop, finally at the end of that line of outlets (in the corner) from memory there is a posh 'massage' place and I think it included a gym.

Thankfully there are a number of places for us chaps to sit and wait or of course we can get some exercise and pop up to the top floor in the lift and have a beer and enjoy the views.

ps I have been dragged into all of the shops as I am the person in charge of the credit card and happy to report I didn't need to use it on that occasion.
    Last edited by tfs1; 09-12-2016 at 10:44.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tfs1 For This Useful Post:

Ecky Thump (09-12-2016)

ALWAYS WRONG (wife says) Ecky Thump's Avatar

On the Banks of the River Clyde
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,789 Times in 6,750 Posts
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Muy mucho

Quote Originally Posted by tfs1 View Post
    The Passarella centre is starting to fill up as after you have finished in Muy Mucho shop you can pop into the new ladies shoe shop and then next door into a new ladies clothes shop, finally at the end of that line of outlets (in the corner) from memory there is a posh 'massage' place and I think it included a gym.

Thankfully there are a number of places for us chaps to sit and wait or of course we can get some exercise and pop up to the top floor in the lift and have a beer and enjoy the views.

ps I have been dragged into all of the shops as I am the person in charge of the credit card and happy to report I didn't need to use it on that occasion.
    You have gained the respect of all forum husbands, a lesson for all of us to learn!
    Live your life so that even the undertaker is sad to see you die.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ecky Thump For This Useful Post:

tfs1 (09-12-2016)

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog