Hello,

After 5 years of flying up and down 10 times a year, I will finally move permanently to Tenerife

Being a sailing enthousiast, the first thought that crossed my mind was to go and buy a sailboat (I just sold mine that was located in Zeeland, the Netherlands).
But I see so many neglected sailing boats that it might be worth the effort of finding an owner who doesn't have the time to maintain his boat.
About myself, I am an experienced boat owner and have an ASA bareboat license since 2008.

Being an construction engineer that started as a macon and went through 7 years of evening university while working in construction, I may say I am an above average handyman :-). I am also renovating a finca in Los Blanquitos.
There are very few things on a boat that I cannot fix, and being pretty green I prefer elbow grease to an extended level over replacing.
If anybody knows about a boat owner who would want to have a chat about maintaining his boat in trade for the use of it, please let me know.
I have had a correct business relationship with Mark of Ashro autos for 4 years now, to the point that I consider him a friend. Don't shoot me if he thinks otherwise, but he will definitely confirm that I am a correct and trustworthy person :-)
Regards,
Tim