Thread: Hotel recommendations

Super Tenerifian

Tenerife/ UK

Hotel recommendations

I dont usually stay in hotels in Tenerife so cant normally comment, but last month we had a few days at the Iberostar Las Dalias near to San Eugenio shopping centre.
    It was a really nice stay and I would happily recommend it to anyone.
    It is AI, which I wasnt sure about but the food was some of the nicest I have had in a hotel, loads of choices at every meal and nice little touches, such as a microwave you can use if you want your food extra hot (and I do, so it was useful to make sure my pasta choice was always very hot)
    There were plenty of drinks choices included, numerous cocktails and many branded spirits and the staff everywhere couldnt do enough for you.
    The slight drawback for me was that it was a family friendly hotel, which was fine when I was there but I should imagine it would be a bit hectic with all the kids at school holidays.
    Entertainment was pretty bog standard hotel stuff but at least there was an outside stage for outside acts on a warm evening and the poolside bar made it easy to get your drinks.
    All in all, for a 4 star I had no complaints at all and I would go again - I appreciate 5star would probably be better but the price difference between 4 & 5 star hotels in Tenerife is quite high.
    Recommendations for other hotels also would be good?
    Last edited by Red Devil; 24-12-2016 at 21:43.