Hello all,

An oportunity has now opened for an individual interested in opening a Tenerife franchise of the My Own Tutor Learning Support Service which is having great success in the UK.

About My Own Tutor

My Own Tutor is a Learning Support Service that is ahead of the pack in the service delivery – Now it is possible to build your own business with a My Own Tutor franchise!

The out of school tuition industry is worth hundreds of millions of pounds, and is growing year on year. Increasing budgetary and social pressures on our schools and teachers, changing curriculum, all mean that parents are more concerned than ever to give their children the help they need to achieve exam success.

With My Own Tutor, you can enjoy a business that’s designed to provide all the latest material in maths and English, through a world-class online system that’s updated on a daily basis. Our innovative online system is flexible, well developed and most of all gives children the support they need 24/7. No other after-school tuition franchise is close to this, and that’s why parents love us!

---

Students in Learning CentreMy Own Tutor has helped thousands of children since it started over eight years ago. The philosophy behind My Own Tutor’s service is to give learning support 24/7, rather than simply once a week at a tuition centre. The combination of its curriculum compliant study programme, teacher line for homework help, online interactive lessons with Mentor Tutors and Tuition Centres means that it has a complete solution for all tuition needs.

This approach means that there are five different potential revenue stream sources for our franchisees, maximising the earnings potential and return on investment for them.

Our study programmes enable our franchisees to easily accommodate children in a range of different age groups and ability levels in the same sessions. The study programme also provides additional income streams, as some students will elect only to use the home study materials, without attending sessions in person.

A My Own Tutor franchise offers opportunities for people with no educational background to operate a successful business in this burgeoning market.

Of course, if you have a background in education, it is ideal for you as a franchise business as well.
My Own Tutor has no fixed fee ongoing charge. We simply make a small charge per registered student to provide the full learning support service to them. So you have no committed fixed costs to My Own Tutor; only a small amount per paying customer.

If you’re looking for a profitable long-term business opportunity, then My Own Tutor is ready to talk to you. We are looking for motivated, hard-working individuals who want to build a successful business. Remember, the tuition market is growing all the time and demand is incredibly strong. In tenerife we believe there is a market within:

Expats living in Tenerife who fear their children English is not the best it could be, and are concerned about their future should they return to the UK.
Spanish born children attending Bilingual Schools who may need extra support in English.
Expat adults living in Tenerife who wish to return to the UK and do not have qualification to begin job huntng.

My Own Tutor Franchise Package:

One exclusive sales area
Full training and ongoing support in running a successful My Own Tutor franchise
Your own My Own Tutor website for marketing.
My Own Tutor email address
Marketing templates
My Own Tutor customer and prospect databases
Social networking marketing templates and support
Provision of all study materials - proven, cutting-edge, successful and national curriculum support
Full teacher support for your customers on a free phone number 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year

If this sounds of interest to you and would like to discuss it further, please give me (Selah) a call on 0044 781 484 3268 or 0034 696 922 838, or contact Chris York at 0044 783 718 9601, or email Chris at chris.york[at]myowntutor.org

Many thanks for reading