Thread: Tourist ticket sales

Tourist ticket sales

Hi all, hoping that someone might be able to shed a little light on this for me.

Trying to find out how the ticket booths work that sell the boat ride, jet skis and park tickets.

Do they earn a small percentage of the ticket price when they sell them and how does it work so as not to double book slots, do you have to be in constant contact with the boat operators?

Is it all organised through one point / company on the island or do you deal with each operator seperately ?

Hoping someone can help or point me in the right direction, been searching internet and not found anything so far.

Best Regards to all.

Daz

Re: Tourist ticket sales

As we bought a boat ride ticket, the seller called different boat operators to ask how many places were still available. Don't know if everyone works like that, but seemed logical. He said, he got favorite operators, who he calls first. So I think they are free in their choice, but don't know how and how much they earn in this business

Re: Tourist ticket sales

Thanks for reply.
    Contacting boat operators, trying to find out how the system works.
    Cheers
    Daz