Thread: Need 100gb/m wireless (Wifi, Satelite, 4g, messenger pidgeon...) for the next 6 month

Need 100gb/m wireless (Wifi, Satelite, 4g, messenger pidgeon...) for the next 6 month

I'm living on a boat and will be staying in Santa Cruz until January. I also work from here so I need a good internet connection. We tried masmovil with their 50gb/80Euro plan, but I actually managed to break their accounting system, they took 160 Euro of my money and are just generally unhelpful/useless.

So I need some way to get ~100 gb in here without going broke. I tried contact some wifi providers but no luck so far.

Anyone has any recommendations?

Hardware-wise I also have a high gain wifi antenna, so the furthest I can at least "see" from the harbor is the Old Boy Store's wifi, which is a few blocks away. (But I can't connect)

Land of the Sun

Re: Need 100gb/m wireless (Wifi, Satelite, 4g, messenger pidgeon...) for the next 6 m

Movistar do a 4G unlimited connection...
    Uk & European IPTV Provider

Re: Need 100gb/m wireless (Wifi, Satelite, 4g, messenger pidgeon...) for the next 6 m

Do you know what their minimum contract length is?

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

...and where to find it. I can't seem to find it on their website. Only a 10gb contract. (But my spanish isn't that great)

Land of the Sun

Pm sent...

hi mate would like the details on this as well , thanks

I assume that there is a rule here against advertisement... So sending PM

Hi Jabba. Can you please send me the details on this as well. Thank you

Wow, it's amazing. I wrote to 6 or 7 companies by now. They either work really hard to not sell to me (Min Contract length is 12 months - Cool, I pay THAT and then just not use 6 months - Yeah but you're on a boat so we can't align an antenna. At this point I didn't bother telling about putting the thing on the pier or that in the harbor we actually don't move much... the whole point of a harbor) or simply don't answer. And I am really being nice and just looking for someone to throw my money at...

Land of the Sun

[MENTION=44353]TheTJ[/MENTION] No joy with the link I sent you?

Waiting for the "installer" to contact me.