Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where as everyone gone

LowerGDS

Where as everyone gone

As the the title states .

5 members and 120 guests

Most users ever online was 3437, 05-10-2015 at 02:22.

Last edited by LUCKY; 14-08-2017 at 18:09.

Re: Where as everyone gone

I hope people continue to use the site because it enables new expats to sort out any start up issues they may encounter . This site has been so useful because of the number of previous threads in the database .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Tenerifian

Bonnie Burns country

Yes Lucky I was just thinking that yesterday . I think our forum will soon be no more , this is the quietest I have ever seen it . Its such a shame as
    it was so informative plus there were so many characters on here it was always good for a laugh albeit it was always taking the proverbial p out of each other

One example of help I need, regarding buying a motorbike and keeping it road legal. I bet the forum members will have answers for me.

Tenerifian

Playa de San Juan

I guess many are on holiday? My bus on Tenerife at 9.40 this morning was packed all the way to Los Cris with many people standing from Playa Arena all the way through. Very surprising as Aug is usually one of the quieter months as people can get sun much cheaper in mainland Europe in the summer months.

An interesting point from Andy that. Always looked upon Tenerife as being primarily a winter holiday resort. Years ago lots of bars etc. closed down here for the staff to go on holiday in July & August with the odd tourist down from the Peninsular.

However the place now seems to be packed with UK & northern european holidaymakers. Why ?

My own experience last year was in Ibiza but far from being cheap, everything was really expensive except the cost of getting there.

one of the reasons it is quiet on here is " in my opinion " that certain persons mostly 2 were allowed to reply to posts in an aggressive and confrontational manner. These are the people that have destroyed this forum maybe they were doing this to cause permanent harm to this community and they may well have been successful.

Well, to honest I was thinking that very samething. However you have said it on my behalf. I agree with your sentiment. All posts should be of a helpful nature. We just all need answers to our problems not put downs. Or made to feel silly.

Super Tenerifian

Bonnie Burns country

Everything has changed on the holiday front due to the mass exodus from Egypt,Turkey and Tunisia . I wish they would open up to tourists again
    and them maybe we will get back to more realistic prices as well . The way they are pricing holidays at the moment they are out of reach for a lot
    of folk whose second home was Tenerife .

Agree with sentiment expressed by some others Too many pi....s takers. If you want to get help on a subject and trawl through all the old threads there is just so many crap comments and very few helpful answers...great through for the few helpful ones

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast