Hello and good evening all, as most of you may know, the dividing walls between houses and apartments here on the island are to say the least, very thin. I would appreciate it if you would review the following situation and give me your feedback as to what you think...

There are five houses, let's say 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. I live at number 2 and another older English couple live at number 4, the problem comes from the Spanish couple who live inbetween us at number 3.
They have two very young children, the eldest being around only 5yrs old and the other is just a little baby, and it is these who we are most concerned for. Almost on a daily basis when the man comes home from work an argument takes place between him and his wife, she seems to have the upper hand in these situations and he hardly gets a word in edgeways.

I cannot tell you what the arguements are about as we do not yet have a grip of the language, but the volume is unacceptable and to be honest it is also not good for the children as well as very disturbing for us as neighbours. It now seems to be taking a toll on the young child as he answers back to his parents in a disturbing way, for example when he is asked to come into the house, he refuses point blank and worse still, when they argue with each other he screams and cries.

You surely can imagine the nightmares we have once they ( she ) starts as she does not seem able to talk at a reasonable volume. Ok, so let's get to the jist, far from wanting to report them to a local authority we are all concerned for the child as this situation is certainly not good at all as any of you with children would agree, or? Any advice as to what we could do about it?