Thread: Anyone interested in singing in a Gospel Choir?

Anyone interested in singing in a Gospel Choir?

Good morning to everyone

Some time ago I asked about choirs / singing classes in the South of Tenerife. I am pleased to say that now there is a Gospel Choir in El Médano and I am loving it!! However, right now we are only 7 people and the choir master, a really excellent, professional singer says we need more people to keep the group viable.

The rehearsals are on Thursdays at 7 - 9 pm. Both men and women are welcome of course and there is no expectation that you are an excellent singer ( as I most definitely am not). There is a montly fee of 25 euros which I believe is excellent value for having such an enjoyable couple of hours each week.

We have practised some typical Gospel songs but right now are learning ´This is Me´ from the film ´The Greatest Showman´..... who wouldn´t enjoy that?

Anyway, please do think about coming along one week soon, maybe just to watch and listen..... or at least tell anyone you know about this choir. I really would appreciate all your help in trying to recruite some more people.

Thank you very much. Any questions I will do my best to answer them if you have any.

Re: Anyone interested in singing in a Gospel Choir?

Well, no interest so far.... maybe I am in the wrong section of the forum! Please can anyone recommend how I can get this message out to more people?? Thanks.

Post on some of the Tenerife Facebook sites, they are more active than on here now, more the pity.
    Richard & Theresa

Ok, thank you very much.