Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tenmas Card

Re: Tenmas Card

Thanks,
    Scanned when leaving the bus as instructed can only think I may have been charged the wrong amount by the driver on the bono card on the outward journey. Will try again when next out
    Many thanks

Tenerifian

Playa de San Juan

I got my Tenmas card as part of the pilot in July last year. It now works reliably but it appears that they now charge a slightly different price depending which of the three bus stops I use in my village! For over two years the old bono and new tenmas card charged me the same price for my regular journey but when I queried a small increase I was assured that it is the correct amount and that the fare has not increased at all! So I now walk a short distance to the bus stop that charges me the slightly lower amount.

we will be back there on sat do we go to the bus station for a card or do we get them in the same place as the bono cards and could someone tell me how we have to use it please

I think you would be better going to the bus station buying the card (2 euros) topping it up with some credit (5 euros or more) i.e. 5 ,10, 15 etc.and validate it so it can be used straight away.
    If as you mentioned in earlier post you still have a bono pass any credit on it may well be able to be loaded on the Tenmas Card, then again you may have left it a bit late.
    It is used as you enter the bus.. to the reader screen, tell the driver have many people it is for and show the card to the screen for those numbers.....1,2,3 etc.
    Most important of all is to remember to show the card on your exit of the bus otherwise you will be charged the cost of the bus journey to wherever it ends

Does anyone know if there is somewhere on the Golf where we will be able to buy a card and have it validated?
    Going to cost a bit extra to travel all the way to the bus station paying cash.

I think Harry's in San Blast was going to sell them 2 euro. Best place would be the cabin at Los Chris bus station. I ordered my on line and it was delivered. Obviously you need a address in TFS.
    From the titsa site
    Harry's
    Spanish Style San Blast
    Sagar Electronics Avenida del Atlantico
    Supermarket Pirineos AV. Galvan Bello 103 (next to Golf Plaza
    Last edited by barryk; 05-09-2018 at 18:53.

Right. Will try and order online to be delivered to our apartment. Thanks. Muchos gracias.

See #16 just listed shops from titsa website

Re: TITSA Bono Card
    Are these cards a pain in ar_e.
    Topped up on line on Wednesday still not showing on the account on Sunday. Still showing top up still pending and can't top up further. Money has been taken from the bank.
    Anyone having similar problems??
    Barry

Tenerifian

Playa de San Juan

Have you used your card on a bus since you topped up? Normally, as soon as you validate on the bus after topping up online, you will see the new balance when you validate to leave the bus and it will then clear through online also. At least, that's how mine works.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast