Hello, just a friendly word of advice, there are not too many estate agents that will have a 6 month let, someone on here may have an apartment to let for that period of time but generally 6 months is not considered 'long term' The South of the island is a good choice but more expensive than the North, so be prepared. Look for double glazing, check the heating system ( the evenings can get a little cool ) and try and get a bathroom that has a window ( air the place as much as possible ) mould can get a hold very quickly and if you are not careful, you could end up losing your deposit if the landlord is not happy with the way you leave the apartment. I say these things because my experience of renting has been a nightmare, far to long a story for me to go into on here. Anyway, there are lots of estate agents in the South of the island and even more online, Google 'Long term lets on Tenerife' you'll find idealista, a good site for rentals. TIP: Top right hand corner you can change the language. Good luck.