Hello to all of you!!!

I know how important it is to have someone trustworthy to take care of your home and how important it is to have a clean, aired holiday place when you come for your awaited holiday...even though you pay people to do it it's not always the case...

None of us wants to clean while on holiday so we can do it for you! I actually started to do it as fun for a couple of friends whom I met here but I realized I take lots of pleasure from making sure my clients have a splendid holiday thanks to a home prepared for them. I have rich customer service experience and assisting my clients with getting the best holiday they possibly can is my big passion.

Our services include but are not limited to:

general cleaning every week including regular plants and garden watering.

washing the curtains and the bedding before your arrival so you can relax with a drink in your hands instead of starting the washing machine.

basic grocery delivered to your house before your arrival so you don't have to worry about it first thing you start your holiday. ( recit will be received on your e-mail or mobile phone)

Try us out and find out what it is to receive a real customer service. We are passionate about what we do so will notice the difference!!!!!
If you have any questions or wants to simply ask more about our services don't hesitate to message us.

Hope to hear from you soon

Thank you for your time
Wendy