If I have 2 properties which are not to be rented out and I am a non resident can I just complete 2 separate 210 forms for each property. Am receiving mixed advice that you can only use 210 if you have 1 property and that you must use an assesor if you want to complete form for 2 properties. Is it correct I need a licensed professional to do this for both properties? Seems rather unfair.