Thread: where have you been

Smile where have you been

i have been trying for weeks i thought this forum was finished every time i tried to log on it came up no longer available

Scotland/Tenerife

Re: where have you been

It is almost impossible to use this forum - the owner should have sold when she had the chance !

i clicked onto the email i got from your reply junglejim and got on to the forum that way i think its something to do with my security stopping me logging on

Correct

managed to log on through the email that i got from the site will try another way later

I too have returned today after many attempts to get on. As a lot of threads are old and not a lot of traffic to them it seems I am not alone. Is there another forum that members are now using?

i have gone to trip advisor its not as good as this one once was but its better than nothing i tried a few others but did not think much of them only got your post through an email

Thanks tub. Same here, got an email with your reply. Pity about this forum, used to be really busy.

Hi, I was wondering, Sticky, where are you? It seems many of the links are broken. When clicking on the 'contact us' to inform what is happening, the link was also broken.. Could you fix this? Thank you!