Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Originally from London but now between Essex and Los Cristianos

Not been for a while

Wow whats happened to this site?

Chelmsford, Essex

Re: Not been for a while

Hi Ed

Everybody seems to have left the building mate - the only regular poster now is Canarian Weekly and I’m guessing that they are being done automatically by their computer System.

Most of the old regulars have emigrated to other Tenerife forums.

I still pop in now and again just for a look but only post now on Tenerife Forum of Fun and ChalkChat.

United Kingdom

I have been on and off this site for a while and it appears to be getting less and less frequent visitors maybe time the admins promoted the site better?

Also just visited after two years of selling and downsizing and doing full renovations
    So sad to see the site has lost its way
    Found the Janet ******** site which is great for information and updates especially the Covid situation although unfortunately a few contributors who I guess are residents do not seem in favour of tourists!

I have seen the demise of so many forums that I wonder if it is worthwhile getting involved again ,you join .get pally have get togethers etc and before you know it the forum goes tits up, Bob I remember you used to post on the old forum when Janets hubby Jeremy used to post a lot , I normally keep up to date reading the Red Queen and Janets page ,any one know how "Harmonica man " "MCqueen" etc are getting on?

This site is dead.

Happy birthday!