Thread: What's it like on Mare Verde, Torviscas, Tenerife?

What's it like on Mare Verde, Torviscas, Tenerife?

We're looking at renting an apartment in Mare Verde (phase 3) ... but read a fairly old review of the complex where it mentioned a sex shop / pole dancing club very close. Can anyone tell me if these are still there and if they cause any noise / disturbance on the complex ? Thanks

Scotland/Tenerife
    I think you´ll find every other corner in PDLA has similiar "attractions" !
    Complex is handy for beach, buses, bars and supermarkets - Gran Sur shopping centre. I had a female friend who stayed there for several years with no issues .
    Tonypub ,member of Forum ,can advise you - his bar is across road and he may be a frequent flyer !!

Thanks for that - no problem with those places being close but the reviews I've read, there's a bar open to 4am underneath phase 3 of the complex .. although it was 2009/2010 .. but assuming the bar is still there ?

my partners mum and dad were out for 16 days and stopped in phase 3 late March early April ...we stopped there with them a few nights no problems whatsoever... not sure if the late bar at the front of the complex stays open that late nowadays.....saying that the holidays have started for the locals and you can bet there,ll be loads of the tourists about to come over from other countries ....i,m sure you,ll enjoy The Mare Verde Complex ....