Thread: Where can I get my GHD hair straighteners repaired in Tenerife?

Where can I get my GHD hair straighteners repaired in Tenerife?

Does anyone know where I can get my ghds fixed or where they sell them over here? Or would it be cheaper to get a pair from England? Thanks

cloud nine in los cris used to sell them. dont know if eric has any left, pop in and ask

Thanks. Will try them tomorrow

On a Volcano
    I know Paul at Headzup in Los Cristianos (behind McDonalds) sells them. He may also be able to tell you where to get yours repaired.

my advise as a hairdresser is to go online to ghd website and they will repair the for you, they are exelent at cutomer service, this way you know that they will be right, also if you have to buy new one i would sugst if you know anyone coming over get them to bring you some or even buy them online from ghd, they are very expensiv here, nearly double the price in the uk, i was shocked when i discovered this. i have always been a ghd girl and would not use any other
    hope this helps

Thanks very much wakoline! Will go through the website

I bought a new set of GHDs three weeks ago - £85 with free postage (in the UK) - the same ones on the GHD website were £99.

If you want new ones, google GHD straightners and therer are 3 or 4 people selling them for around £85.

Thanks for all the info I'm just gonna go through the ghd website, a couple of friends have gone through other sites and ended up with fakes that were only a little bit cheaper than real ones.