Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Live Arico Membership / Dog Sponsorship

11 people subscribed yesterday, which is great to say we just started. I sent an email around my contacts yesterday and asked it be forwarded. Will hammer Facebook on a daily basis. Thanks to everyone who has signed up so quickly. We really need this.

Had a couple of people enquire in the shop but they dont have bank accounts, so they bought some square metres of land for the Buy the refuge project xxxxx

That's no worries. Memberships going well, thank God. This regular monthly income will make all the difference. Another incentive is that all members, at any level, qualify for an average 28% discount on DKV Health Care policies taken out with Tenerife Insurance Services. We are working on more advantages of being a member, a loyalty card is in the pipeline giving discounts at local businesses, a bit like Green Banana. Big plans, taking all my time, lol.

Just a quick update. Three weeks into the membership scheme we have 59 members donating €340 per month. Our target was 1000 giving €3, but clearly people are signing up to more than the minimum €3, which is great. In monetary terms we are over 10% of the way there. Yes we can!!! Remember too, the deal with TIS to get huge discounts on DKV policies via Live Arico.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12