User Tag List

Thread: Travelling with animals

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Travelling with animals

Hi, was hoping i could get some adviced on taking my dog back to england with me.
    I know i need his passport and rabies shot and booster,and blood tests, what i was after was general advise on the best airlines to book with,and what is best for my dog overall.
    What do i need? How does Tenerife South airport deal with this? Etc etc...... Any help or advise with this matter would be gratefully appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    These ads will disappear once you have REGISTERED and made 10 posts in our friendly community :)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI THERE

YES HAVE DONE 14 THIS YEAR AND I DO REPATRIATION AT COST PRICE.
    THE ONLY THING I CHARGE FOR IS THE BOARDING WHICH IS 6.50 EUROS PER NIGHT AND U PROVIDE THE FOOD.
    I ALSO CHARGE A ONE OFF FEE FOR FINDING THE FLIGHTS/ BOOKING THEM/ CONFIRMING THEM/ TAKING TO THE AIRPORT
    AND DEALING WITH ALL THE PAPERWORK AT THE AIRPORT AND PUTTING ANIMAL ON FLIGHTS. THIS IS ALL ONE CHARGE
    OF 50 EUROS ......

NOW FOR THE GOOD NEWS, LAUNCHING MY SERVICE FROM THE OLD FASHIONED METHOD TO THE NEW METHOD AND CALLING IT
    HOME JAMES FREE PET PASSPORT SERVICE, WHICH WILL BE THE SERVICE I CAN GIVE U.

RIGHT THE FOLLOWING APPLIES.

MICROCHIP YES
    BLUE PASSPORT YES
    RABIES JAB YES three weeks before flight / EARLIEST RABIES ON NEW SERVICE IS 02/01/2012
    SKYLINE CAGE YES
    BLOODTEST NO no longer required
    7 MONTH QUARANTINE NO no longer required
    24 HR PRE FLIGHT HEALTH CHECK YES
    24 HR PRE DRONGAL INJECTION YES
    24 HR PRE TICK TREATMENT NO no longer required
    FLIGHT HOME YES and I get good prices too

I DO ALL THE ABOVE FROM START TO FINISH AND DO IT FREE OF CHARGE.
    MY ONLY ONE CHARGE IS THE BOARD AND THE FLIGHT TO THE AIRPORT, EVERYTHING ELSE
    IS DONE AT COST PRICE FOR U, AND BECAUSE I GET MY CAGES, USE THE SAME FLT COMPANY AND USE THE SAME VETS, I PASS MY DISCOUNTS ON TO THE CLIENT.
    I ALSO OFFER FLT SHARE IF THERE ARE OTHER ANIMALS FLYING AT THE SAME TIME, IE IN NOVEMBER
    I HAVE 3 DOGS GOING AT THE SAME TIME AND THEY ARE SAVING 300 POUNDS EACH DOG FOR THEIR OWNER.

ITS BETTER IF I COME ROUND AND MEET U AND YR DOG AND EXPLAIN IN FULL / THE OLD QUARANTINE APPLYS UNTIL 31/12/2011 AND THE NEW LAW COMES INTO PLAY 01/01/2012.
    I CAN BRING A QUOTATION OF EVERYTHING AT COST PRICE SO U KNOW EXACTLY HOW MUCH IT WILL ALL COST.

SO FAR I HAVE ONE CAT AND ONE DOG GOING ON THE FIRST AVAILABLE FLIGHT OUT LAST WEEK OF JANUARY 2012 ON A FLIGHT SHARE, I HAVE ROOM FOR 2 MORE ANIMALS WHICH SAVES ABOUT 300 POUNDS PER OWNER. THE FLIGHT IS GOING INTO LGW.

IF YR DOG HAS NOT HAD A BLOOD TEST OR RABIES YET THEN DONT WASTE YR MONEY IT WONT APPLY, THE NEW LAW KICKS IN SOON AND IT WILL BE A WASTE ............

P/M ME IF U WISH TO TAKE THIS ANY FURTHER
    I TRIED TO USE THE P/M SYSTEM BUT THE SYSTEM WILL NOT LET ME WRITE IN THE BOX ........

SPK SOON
    SHIRLEY ANN
    PETS@HOME
    PETS@HOME
    Dogs @ 6.50 per night / Cats @ 5.00 per night
    Introducing PetEX
    EXperts in EXporting Pets back to the UK

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pets@Home For This Useful Post:

anegib (04-09-2011)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Travelling with animals

If you wants to travel with animals then first you have to make proper preparation for that like..you have to buy a well suited cages or hutches for them..
    Feel Good UK
    95 St Peters Street, Syston, Leicester, LE7 1HL
    TeL: 0116 2600070 OR rabbit hutches

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog