Thread: I am flying cats back to the UK and need help.

I am flying cats back to the UK and need help.

ive gone through the process years ago of flying my pet to tenerife now i have to go through it again and fly my 2 cats back to the uk. unfortunatly the company i used only fly into tenerife. do i have to do this by going through a pet travel company?? wouldnt it be cheaper if i can book them on a flight and handle it ourselves as my husband is fluent canarian?? has anyone done this themselves?? surley these companys bump an extra few hundred on. has anyone flown their pets into bristol? which is where i need to go, most only fly into london/manchester. and if so got any advice or names of companys??

Re: flying cats back to the uk, need help!!

I would suggest you contact Shirley at Pets@home.
    She arranges transport of many animals.
    You can PM her directly from the forum.
    Good luck

Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain

Re: flying cats back to the uk, need help!!

ive dealt with it myself on both occasions as it does save money as far as i know you can only land in london, and manchester unless it has changed in the last year, i flew with jet 2 to come back across here and they where brilliant

abades.arico

Re: I am flying cats back to the UK and need help.

unfortunately pets cannot fly back to bristol!! my dog flew out of bristol to tenerife 12yrs ago and wanted him and my cat to fly back there but not possible!! contact shirley at pets@home she is fantastic, she has my dog max and my rescue cat lola who i had off this forum through sharon,they have been with her since beginning of march,she keeps me informed regularly how they are getting on,she sends me photos that make me cry,i personally recommend her. hopefully my dog and cat will be back with us here in the uk sometime in may!!! i could have done it all myself i priced it all before i spoke with shirley but for the euros i was gonna save it was better to let her do it all then nothing can go wrong!!