Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2/3 Bed Apartment/House wanted for long let in South Tenerife

London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

2/3 Bed Apartment/House wanted for long let in South Tenerife

Started this thread again as I can find the old thread in the forum? 5 weeks to go!! And not had any contact from anyone regarding available lets....! Should I be worried??

Hi Everyone!

Time is getting closer to us moving over 30 Oct - and we have not had much correspondence from the Alicur Sunset Apartments in Torviscas Alto - unfortunately when I last checked they were still full.

So - I need to find a house/apartment for me, my missus and 2 young children.

Ideally any area around Torviscas Bajo/Alto, San Eugino/San Eugino Alto, or Playa Fanabe. looking for a 2/3 bedroom, and in decent condition. Communal pool or so would be a plus. Looking around anywhere between €500-750 per month (is that doable?). Probably 6/12 month lease would be ideal so we can find out if the area is for us.

Anyone any info? Any estate agents out there?

Many Thanks
    James

might be able to get u a 2 bedroom town house in chayofa, on the complex i live on, The house is for sale but i,m sure the owner would rent untill sold. the complex has 7 houses and a pool. Its a 5 min drive to san eugenio area. We also have 2 children aged 8 and 11. let me know if u want me to find out a price. ps there is a big sky dish on the complex.

casper - any help appreciated. I'm finding it difficult to find anything. Whats the average amount of time for the houses to sell? Whats your internet like - forgot to put in the post above...fast internet is a must - i run a number of online businesses so need to be available 24/7! Please let me know the price and if the house is listed on any sale sites then I could have a look at pictures!

Cheers
    James

Nottingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    hi im 38 and wanting or should i see needing to get away as soon as possible but every im looking its costing a large amount as im travelling alone, ideally im wanting to find somewhere in the middle of the town as im hoping to stay in the sun but every i look its 900 is there any where that does a cheap single room dont mind helping in hotel, either so very desparate for this

ok i will get back to you tommorow. There is internet on the complex. Ours is quite slow, but think thats the computer. aprox 7 years old.
    On how long it takes to sell.
    Its been on the market for over 2 years. She has dropped the price a lot so maybe that will or wont work. but i cant see it moving that quick.

Added after 15 minutes:

Hi rebecca1 not sure i have understood your mail. but if its apartments in town your looking for. You shouldn,t pay more than about 350-400€ a month. you will need a depositand rent up front. some are now asking for a work contract aswell. are you here in tenerife or wanting to come ?

studio apartment
    Last edited by caspermatt; 21-09-2011 at 14:11. Reason: merged double posts

Nottingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    hi well my plan was to come over on a holiday for 3,4 weeks and look or work, and a home for myself, but because its just me, the prices have been stupidly high, so now im trying to get over this way, lol any advice would be of help, if yoy know any one with work and a room ................well i think that you have just saved my life,
    as im so frustrated as i cant seem to get over .

Thanks Matt - do you know who is the selling agent for the house? Do they have a website?

Yeah rebecca - Long term lets should cost you about what matt says. 900 would be some kind of complex short term rental.

Tks.

Added after 3 minutes:

Have you saved up some cash rebecca for moving? If not you will probably find yourself returning home after those 3 or 4 weeks if you can't fund yourself beyond that. I know that the job market can be pretty difficult and unstable at the moment too so make take you much longer than 3 or 4 weeks.
    Last edited by londonjimmy; 21-09-2011 at 14:34. Reason: merged double posts

tenerifeestateagents.net put in chayofa 3 beds and its the 1st one i think monaco villas

Thanks Matt - Looks awesome. Is that fair to say the property has lost over half of its value since 2008? Do lety me know what they say and ask about internet if you dont mind! ;O)

Thanks so much!

James

not realy. it was not worth that to start with. We paid 280.000 for ours. I would think the value is still arround the 280 mark. It is a great buy for someone still. Owners just in a tricky position. needs to sell so has dropped the price right down. there is a good bank value because of the meters. Its a lovely prop just needs a lick of paint and a bit of tlc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast