1) What's this I hear about an incoming post tax? What do I need to be prepared for? I am at a temporary address with no bills to my name.

2) Do you know a good abogado for a simple land deal (not a house)? Any tips? Anything specific to the Canaries I need to know? (plenty of help online regards Spanish property)

3) How do these water communities work for farm water? I think you get a time at a certain point of the day to use rather than how much you use per-sec?

4) I believe I can buy a moped pretty easy using my passport - just make sure it has the IVA for an easier life - but how do I know the tax has been paid and the license plates match the vehicle? Can I ride it for a month on my normal UK fully comp insurance?

5) These residents discounts are a shame for me because I wish to keep my residence in the UK because at the moment I pay less tax there. I guess that's just the way it has to be?

6) If want to work on my car sometimes, install some solar panels on some land next to my plants (because I plan on being in a flat)... will locals hate me for this? Are solar panels ok on a building that only has tools inside? Or do most people just get away with these kind of things and it doesn't matter - as long as you're not building a house you're OK. I'm looking for multi purpose land I can do dirty work on but also grow some plants if I want to too. I have seen places like this around but I've also seen very well tilled soil and I'm not sure how separated land use is. I want to do as much as possible in the area I find.

7) Do I need permission to put up these greenhouse like things that keep the insects off plants

8) If I wanted to how much of a hassle would it be to install a pond for breeding fish on rustic-only land? Is that kind of thing a beaurocratic nightmare?

9) Other than flights to Europe I only see rare flights to Morroco... do you think this will ever change? I work abroad. As an example I will have to fly to Madrid in order to go to South Africa for my next job.