Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which is better for a budget holiday - Laguna Park 2 or Castle Habour?

Re: Which is better for a budget holiday - Laguna Park 2 or Castle Habour?

where did you pick I have booked Laguna Park 2 and am starting to worry about this hill I have my mum dad my son and I and my mum and dad 71 & 72 and my son in pushchair

Information wanted on Laguna Park 2

I am very worried about my holiday now.

I have booked the Laguna Park 2 for budget reasons but am very worried about this holiday now.

My parents are 71 & 73 and I have a little boy in a pushchair.

Re: How bad is laguna park 2

Hello Shelly
    What are your concerns?
    I have never stayed there as I have an apartment in the complex next door but Ive been told its clean, good value, and they have good entertainment, my husband uses the bar and says its very nice and not too badly priced, you are in walking distance to a lot of great bars and restaurants too.
    It is on quite a steep hill but friends of ours who are around your parents age but fit, have managed the hill quite well, if not, there are loads of taxis that can drop you there for about 5 euros if you are coming from the beach. Im sure you will have a great time.

Re: How bad is laguna park 2

My Mum and Dad are quite fit however its more the fact that even in the hotel there is a long walk just to get to and from the pool how long does it take to walk the hill ?

Scotland/Tenerife

You will be getting taxis up the hill -budget for it!

Super Tenerifian

Bonnie Burns country

My advice to you is to read the latest Trip Advisor reviews and then decide . There is no point waiting until you arrive and then wishing you had did something beforehand. Taxis will add a lot to theprice of your holiday.is it worth taking the chance?

Super Tenerifian

Tenerife/ UK

I think you will find the apartments are budget because of the hill, but it really isnt the end of the world!
    It will take about 15 mins downhill to nearest beaches/shops/restaurants/shopping centre then taxi back should be about 4 euro, shared between 3 of you?
    Are you sure there isnt a courtesy bus from the apartments also?
    The areas you will walk to, San Eugenio, Fanabe and Puerto Colon will have everything you will need for a super holiday so dont stress, just look forward to it.

Super Tenerifian sundownersvince's Avatar

cambridgeshire/golf del sur

Oh dear, Tenerife is a smallish volcanic island the peak of which eclipses most European mountains. No matter where you go really if you want to venture out from your hotel you will be confronted by a fairly steep hill one way or another! As already stated a €4 taxi ride will overcome the problem. You could of course cancel and go to the Maldives instead as I believe nowt there is more than 2 metres above sea level but that 10 hour flight would be enough to put me off not to mention the extra £600+ each. Enjoy, I'm sure you will.

El Medano

How about considering the angle that you WILL eat and drink alot more than normal and the extra exercise will be good for you? You don't need to rush it, after all you are on holiday, so time is irrelevant. So staying there you will get some exercise to balance life out and be able to the excesses without guilt.

Hi, I have stated in both these apartments and both are up a steep hill quite far from the coast. Of the 2 I would would choose Laguna Park 2 but if you can afford Laguna Park 1, which is at the bottom of the hill in San Eugenio, that is much closer to everything you need. Good Luck Lenz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12