Thread: Free flights at last!

East Sussex

Free flights at last!

I've finally managed to get some free flights to Tenerife with Monarch. Been collecting points for each £ spent on flight with them for just over a year. We usually come over in the school holidays when flights are the most expensive but this means the points have added up quite quickly. I had 34,000 miles worth. Not quite enough for flights both ways but saved return flight fare. Only down side is I've go to wait until July next year

Re: Free flights at last!

I only ever get 'one way' as the points would have expired before I got enough to get a return, but every bit helps.

I used to travel to the reef frequently and got many free flights saved loads, those were the days, been no-where abroad for 4 years now. Hope that changes real soon.

East Sussex

Also the free flights are never offered in one week half terms so when we visit in May/Feb/October they were never available. So rather than loose them we have decided to pop over in the summer as well. Couldn't get free flights at Christmas either. Maybe I should start sharing them and give the points up to my in-laws and book them free flights, they can come out at any time.