PDA

View Full Version : Other The bike on the Los Cristianos WebCam

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Ecky Thump
03-10-2014, 11:13
Who owns the bike, for months now, when time I look at the webcam there is a bike chained to a lamp post, then later it's gone, I can look at the picture for hours and never see it arriving or leaving,....

Help me find this owner! ......it's bugging me!!:jumping:

http://www.canarylive24.com/es/webcam-live-playa-los-cristianos

Malteser Monkey
03-10-2014, 11:16
Who owns the bike, for months now, when time I look at the webcam there is a bike chained to a lamp post, then later it's gone, I can look at the picture for hours and never see it arriving or leaving,....

Help me find this owner! ......it's bugging me!!:jumping:

http://www.canarylive24.com/es/webcam-live-playa-los-cristianos

Firstly it's Los Cristianos !:cheeky:

It's the bloke .... no not the bloke :laugh: .... the bloke who turns the camera on then he goes for brekkie and a large baraquito !

Ecky Thump
03-10-2014, 11:20

It's the bloke .... no not the bloke :laugh: .... the bloke who turns the camera on then he goes for brekkie and a large baraquito !

They make nice ones at the Linaris2 Restaurant/cafe, which is where the camera is. In three weeks time, I will be able to sit there and keep watch!:laugh:

I'm sure (maybe!) admin will be along and change the pelling mithtake on the title.:p

Malteser Monkey
03-10-2014, 11:25
They make nice ones at the Linaris2 Restaurant/cafe, which is where the camera is. In three weeks time, I will be able to sit there and keep watch!:laugh:

I'm sure (maybe!) admin will be along and change the Pellng mithtake on the title.:p

will you lot go there and:wave: to us ??

Ecky Thump
03-10-2014, 11:30

I certainly will and I'm sure that marbro8 will as well.....he is there before me and knows the Linaris2, it's his favourite place for a Chateaubriand Steak.....Rich Git!!;)

Is the bike still there? I'm not looking, it's driving me crazy!:lol:

http://www.canarylive24.com/es/webca...los-cristianos

LUCKY
03-10-2014, 11:31

Who is that waving at us now ? :flatcap: He is wearing a pink shirt and shorts

Malteser Monkey
03-10-2014, 11:32

kingbaker:laugh:

LUCKY
03-10-2014, 11:37
The bike appears to be chained up with a code numbered padlock :flatcap:

Ecky Thump
03-10-2014, 11:37

Its Angusjim he's gone out earlier than he said, just so that he doesn't have to buy me a drink!:p

TOTO 99
03-10-2014, 11:39

So let's see if I've got this right.....

You've spotted a man in pink shorts....and you're now asking around to find out who he is?....:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
03-10-2014, 11:47
I certainly will and I'm sure that marbro8 will as well.....he is there before me and knows the Linaris2, it's his favourite place for a Chateaubriand Steak.....Rich Git!!;)

oooo nice !

LUCKY
03-10-2014, 11:47
So let's see if I've got this right.....

You've spotted a man in pink shorts....and you're now asking around to find out who he is?....:laugh:

Yes you are correct, It is a case for the Tenerife CSI or FBI , But i think Inspector martincrabb99 will crack the mystery.:flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
03-10-2014, 11:49
Yes you are correct, It is a case for the Tenerife CSI or FBI , But i think Inspector martincrabb99 will crack the mystery.:flatcap:

does he know the code to the chain ?

martincrabb99
03-10-2014, 11:59
I am out of the office at the moment but please leave a message and I will get back to you.....beep....beep ....beep

LUCKY
03-10-2014, 12:02
I am out of the office at the moment but please leave a message and I will get back to you.....beep....beep ....beep

Martin is allready on the case, A message as been left, I am sure this case will be cracked by tea time.:flatcap:

Ecky Thump
03-10-2014, 12:05
Martin is allready on the case, A message as been left, I am sure this case will be cracked by tea time.:flatcap:

Last time I heard from him, he was still cutting the grass in Warwickshire!???

Malteser Monkey
03-10-2014, 12:08
Last time I heard from him, he was still cutting the grass in Warwickshire!???

We need a rota drawing up - I have the cam on in the background - you have me hooked now to see what happens.

by what time is it normally gone

Ecky Thump
03-10-2014, 12:11
We need a rota drawing up - I have the cam on in the background - you have me hooked now to see what happens.

by what time is it normally gone

It normally arrives about 9am until 9pm, but it comes and goes at various times during the day....a restaurant worker?

LUCKY
03-10-2014, 12:17
It normally arrives about 9am until 9pm, but it comes and goes at various times during the day....a restaurant worker?
I am now having to leave 'Operation Bike' but rest assured i have now got the web cam under survilance. I have my 24 hour recording system up and running, the tapes will be passed on to our man in authority.:flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
03-10-2014, 12:24
I am now having to leave 'Operation Bike' but rest assured i have now got the web cam under survilance. I have my 24 hour recording system up and running, the tapes will be passed on to our man in authority.:flatcap:

ever the professional:tiphat:

melm
03-10-2014, 12:29
check out the web cam covering the harbour area in Puerto . Off down there now just have a look for the tall leggy blonde...thats me:laugh: will give you all a wave:hi:

Angusjim
03-10-2014, 12:30
check out the web cam covering the harbour area in Puerto . Off down there now just have a look for the tall leggy blonde...thats me:laugh: will give you all a wave:hi:

Blootered at Midday you bring disgrace to our nation:laugh:

Ecky Thump
03-10-2014, 12:30

On yer bike then!!:cheeky::cheeky:

Malteser Monkey
03-10-2014, 12:32

im watching :wave: don't be long !

melm
03-10-2014, 12:34

No sober at the moment its early yet:shy: but you never know what the day will bring:jumping:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

im watching :wave: don't be long !

where did I leave my zimmer??????

On yer bike then!!:cheeky::cheeky:

nae bike still looking for that zimmer:wave:

martincrabb99
03-10-2014, 12:38
Good work, the incident room is up and running, CCTV monitoring in place and a female agent on the ground. I'll be in the pub seeking information......page me with any developments.

Malteser Monkey
03-10-2014, 12:40
I keep getting an error page popping up - anyone else

Ecky Thump
03-10-2014, 13:01
I keep getting an error page popping up - anyone else

Use the link on post #1 that appears to work every time, then bookmark it.

Unless you have broken it!:lol::lol:

TOTO 99
03-10-2014, 13:04

Agreed....any self respecting Jock would never leave it that late in the day...:laugh:..:scotland:

Malteser Monkey
03-10-2014, 13:19
self respecting Jock

First time I've ever seen those three words in a sentence:lol:

LUCKY
03-10-2014, 14:25

Great news melm i have set up a fmale alert system . :flatcap: So when you arrive i will be alert :flatcap:

blondie
03-10-2014, 15:31
Great news melm i have set up a fmale alert system . :flatcap: So when you arrive i will be alert :flatcap:

You are all barking mad ...but yes , I too have wondered who owns the bike Ecky. Us retired folk should really get a life !!!

martincrabb99
03-10-2014, 15:32

Database records indicate this is the Pink Panther a well known Cat burglar who has no scruples. This individual is a well known minesweeper of drinks left unattended by unsuspecting tourists in Los Cristianos.[emoji78]

Malteser Monkey
03-10-2014, 15:33
Bike's still there :laugh:

8.50 tongiht I'll be there watching see what happens :lol:

Angusjim
03-10-2014, 15:34
Database records indicate this is the Pink Panther a well known Cat burglar who has no scruples. This individual is a well known minesweeper of drinks left unattended by unsuspecting tourists in Los Cristianos.[emoji78]

I heard it was pink pussy but I could be getting mixed up:lol::eyebrows:

Malteser Monkey
03-10-2014, 15:35

ohhh not another cat thread:cheeky:

martincrabb99
03-10-2014, 15:36

Pink pussy is his accomplice....good work Angusjim!

Angusjim
03-10-2014, 15:39
Pink pussy is his accomplice....good work Angusjim!
Yea something smells a bit fishy about this:jumping:

ohhh not another cat thread:cheeky:

DJ Dangerous will be along in a minute looking for donations:laugh:

martincrabb99
03-10-2014, 15:56
1551031014 still in Situ

Malteser Monkey
03-10-2014, 15:57
1551031014 still in Situ

que ?.............

martincrabb99
03-10-2014, 16:02
Nine minutes to four on the 3rd October 2014[emoji605]

melm
03-10-2014, 17:02

was down at the harbour waving at the webcam like an eejit and nobody waved back:laugh:

Ecky Thump
03-10-2014, 17:07
was down at the harbour waving at the webcam like an eejit and nobody waved back:laugh:

I was busy watching a "sleekit looking" individual hoverig about the bike, was that you?:laugh:

melm
03-10-2014, 17:11
I was busy watching a "sleekit looking" individual hoverig about the bike, was that you?:laugh:

Nah i'm in Puerto:laugh: Not guilty

Tshirt
03-10-2014, 17:34
You're all assuming the bike is chained to the lamp post, it could be the other way round you know. :dontknow:

LUCKY
03-10-2014, 17:36
You're all assuming the bike is chained to the lamp post, it could be the other way round you know. :dontknow:

Elementary my dear Ted :flatcap:
please imagine the :flatcap: As a deerstalker

You are all barking mad ...but yes , I too have wondered who owns the bike Ecky. Us retired folk should really get a life !!!

Strange that is not the first time i have been called Barking :flatcap:

kingbaker
03-10-2014, 17:57

I'dve waved at ye but ye left me behind in Prestingham. :D:D

warbey
03-10-2014, 20:18

Ecky, is He talking about You.? :tiphat::tiphat::nono:

Let the Tyres Down melm, it's a gettaway Bike for a Lookie Man........Asda Price.........

Ecky Thump
03-10-2014, 20:23
Ecky, is He talking about You.? :tiphat::tiphat::nono:

Let the Tyres Down melm, it's a gettaway Bike for a Lookie Man........Asda Price.........

It's now 20:23 and the bikes still there.

The tension is almost unbearable....who owns this bike?:jumping:

marbro8
03-10-2014, 20:26

Is the bike still there? I'm not looking, it's driving me crazy!:lol:

http://www.canarylive24.com/es/webca...los-cristianos:lol: it is san that has the expensive tastes,i just tag along and pay for it:doh::lol:

Ecky Thump
03-10-2014, 20:31
:lol: it is san that has the expensive tastes,i just tag along and pay for it:doh::lol:

That's a load of Cobblers (Carol just said) we were there the night that YOU ordered it, but I must admit, Sandra did eat her fair share of it!:laugh:

Are you going there for another one, if you are, then you can look out for the bike!

warbey
03-10-2014, 20:35

The Dog Handler has just arrived....

Tshirt
03-10-2014, 20:37
The fact that the bike's still there reflects on the honesty of the good people of Tenerife. If that had been here in Oldham it would have been nicked within 5 minutes of being left, lamp post an' all. :laugh:

marbro8
03-10-2014, 20:41
check out the web cam covering the harbour area in Puerto . Off down there now just have a look for the tall leggy blonde...thats me:laugh: will give you all a wave:hi:TALL LEGGY BLONDE??? i would have been glued to it if i had known:lol:

Ecky Thump
03-10-2014, 20:42
The fact that the bike's still there reflects on the honesty of the good people of Tenerife. If that had been here in Oldham it would have been nicked within 5 minutes of being left, lamp post an' all. :laugh:

It's connected to the mains electricity supply from the lamp post....honesty has nothing to do with it,...it's sheer fear that's keeping it there!:idea:

warbey
03-10-2014, 20:45

In sophisticated Areas, they Pinch the Lock and leave the Bike....(Honest)....

Who is the Fella riding around the Bike, dressed in a White dress...

Is that a need to know Martin.??

marbro8
03-10-2014, 20:49
That's a load of Cobblers (Carol just said) we were there the night that YOU ordered it, but I must admit, Sandra did eat her fair share of it!:laugh:

Are you going there for another one, if you are, then you can look out for the bike!well thats the kind of guy i am ecky,i ordered it not for myself but out of the kindness of my heart because i love her that much i would eat something that i wouldn't normally eat just to please her:wink: and what is this about a bike:dontknow:

Ecky Thump
03-10-2014, 20:51
well thats the kind of guy i am ecky,i ordered it not for myself but out of the kindness of my heart because i love her that much i would eat something that i wouldn't normally eat just to please her:wink: and what is this about a bike:dontknow:

Go to post #1 and all will be clear.

Also looking at the Web Cam, Los Cristianos is quite busy tonight.

Tshirt
03-10-2014, 21:00
There's that many of us watching that bike i'm surprised the website's not crashed.

Ecky Thump
03-10-2014, 21:09
There's that many of us watching that bike i'm surprised the website's not crashed.

It's linked to the "Alfred Real Estate" Los Cristianos web site, he will be getting that many hits, that he will start wondering what's happening.:lol:

trevorife2
03-10-2014, 21:19
Ive just realised that my daughter will be wanting one of those chuck in the air flashing light thingys that the chinese sell ..

Ecky Thump
03-10-2014, 21:40
The Bike.....it's Gone!:crying2:

Ive just realised that my daughter will be wanting one of those chuck in the air flashing light thingys that the chinese sell ..

A little child just bought one and it's stuck at the top of the palm tree on the left hand side of the picture. :-(

marbro8
03-10-2014, 21:57
Ive just realised that my daughter will be wanting one of those chuck in the air flashing light thingys that the chinese sell ..don't bother they last about 37 minute's and never work as well as they do when the chinese demonstrate them:nono:

trevorife2
03-10-2014, 22:50
don't bother they last about 37 minute's and never work as well as they do when the chinese demonstrate them:nono: thanks mate , i will take your advice on board .... And get one from a looky looky man

marbro8
03-10-2014, 23:22
that woman left the pushchair on it's own for a bit longer than was comfortable :laugh:

Angusjim
04-10-2014, 09:14
I am sure I saw Junglejim offering hair braiding:laugh: he has went doon hill badly since oor Ecky gave him a bit o verbals and has no been seen on here since and I am told he now just wanders around aimlessly all day. Shame on you Ecky:shy:

Ecky Thump
04-10-2014, 10:04
I am sure I saw Junglejim offering hair braiding:laugh: he has went doon hill badly since oor Ecky gave him a bit o verbals and has no been seen on here since and I am told he now just wanders around aimlessly all day. Shame on you Ecky:shy:

I've come to the conclusion that it wasn't JungleJimm at all, but KB masquerading as him, as all you could here was someone shouting "Yes Yes Yes" it was either him or Malteser Monkey in a very self satisfied mood!;)

We must be blind, it's definetly not JJ or MM, it's KingBaker still wondering the streets looking for a late night job, I found his old thread and "Bumped it" for him.....someone please help this wondering Irishman find a job!:p

martincrabb99
04-10-2014, 10:26
I think it is a decoy bike to tempt a potential thief into committing the heinous crime of theft of a pedal cycle.

TOTO 99
04-10-2014, 11:14
I think it is a decoy bike to tempt a potential thief into committing the heinous crime of theft of a pedal cycle.

Keep up the good work Martin...

You've been spotted interviewing the staff at the Margarita Restaurant..........

martincrabb99
04-10-2014, 11:28
Keep up the good work Martin...

You've been spotted interviewing the staff at the Margarita Restaurant..........

He didn't cough, but he was an excellent source of information about those who dine there[emoji6]

Malteser Monkey
04-10-2014, 11:40

Oi I did with a big smile on my face

Bike's not there - maybe they don't work weekends...another clue:lol:

TOTO 99
04-10-2014, 11:44
Oi I did with a big smile on my face

Bike's not there - maybe they don't work weekends...another clue:lol:

Or maybe they Only work weekends and they've gone to work on it.....:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
04-10-2014, 11:47
Or maybe they Only work weekends and they've gone to work on it.....:laugh:

or maybe KB eventually found the code:laugh:

Ecky Thump
04-10-2014, 14:50
or maybe KB eventually found the code:laugh:

I thought that you were going to say that eventually KB found his job, but I noticed in his thread, that he wanted late night work.....Why???;)

trevorife2
04-10-2014, 15:16
Its back .. Ive been checking all day and missed it arrive haha

Ecky Thump
04-10-2014, 15:18

The decoy is back chained to the lamp post and no one noticed it arriving, but next week we will have marbro8 out there in the sunshine,...we've read the book, Our Man in Havana....then we will have "Our Man in Los Cristianos":lol:

macdonald5
04-10-2014, 15:23
15.20 the bike was unchained and moved away !!

tfs1
04-10-2014, 15:27
we are being waved at !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gone at 1528, heading towards Las Vistas beach - at speed !

trevorife2
04-10-2014, 15:28
Im having my pic taken with the latest tenerife attraction tomorow night or monday morn .. ( this bike has to be more famous than bradley wiggins bike now ??

macdonald5
04-10-2014, 15:30
Yes I saw that too !!!!

tfs1
04-10-2014, 15:31
Im having my pic taken with the latest tenerife attraction tomorow night or monday morn .. ( this bike has to be more famous than bradley wiggins bike now ??

we arrive tomorrow - no bike just the wife - must be a joke there somewhere !

martincrabb99
04-10-2014, 15:34
I'm really enjoying this bit of humorous detective work! Any description of the suspect and was it that individual who waved?

Ecky Thump
04-10-2014, 15:36
we are being waved at !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gone at 1528, heading towards Las Vistas beach - at speed !

Can you give us a description of the offending cyclist?

I'll give a €10 Charity Donation to the best posted forum members picture, the Charity of the winners choice. :-)

Angusjim
04-10-2014, 15:41

I'll give a €10 Charity Donation to the best posted forum members picture, the Charity of the winners choice. :-)
Hes sma wee a bald heid and has a Largs accent seemingly he is also offering hair braiding

tfs1
04-10-2014, 15:42
is someone having a laugh - there is another bike !!

seemed odd that he waved, once as he was getting on the bike and next as he adjusted his backpack before leaving at speed - clearly someone in the know he was being watched !

He was tall, thin, typical cyclist, cycle helmet etc- not a tourist having a bike ride.

martincrabb99
04-10-2014, 15:47
is someone having a laugh - there is another bike !!

So there is and two suspicious characters wearing white hats at this posting time

tfs1
04-10-2014, 15:48
someones at the bike !! - unchained it and gone, could be the same guy but no wave this time.

trevorife2
04-10-2014, 15:49
Breaking news !!! The bike goes !! A man with white cap and back pack heads off to the right .. !! No wave !!!

martincrabb99
04-10-2014, 15:50
Who was that man in the White hat, was Tonto with him?

trevorife2
04-10-2014, 15:51
Hahahahaha brilliant

TOTO 99
04-10-2014, 15:53
Who was that man in the White hat, was Tonto with him?

No I wasn't....:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
04-10-2014, 18:36
Yes I saw that too !!!!

what what did you see too hun

Hes sma wee a bald heid and has a Largs accent seemingly he is also offering hair braiding

I dunnae wtf you saed bit I thanked you for it

Ecky Thump
04-10-2014, 18:46

I dunnae wtf you saed bit I thanked you for it

He said that....the man was of a exceedingly small stature, alas suffering from a hair follicle condition and was speaking with a very much refined Scottish Ayrshire accent, while following his employment as a tonsorial.:p

marbro8
04-10-2014, 18:47

I dunnae wtf you saed bit I thanked you for ithe said he was small with a bald head and an accent that sounds like he comes from a place in scotland called largs,which is the hometown of eric and carol;)

warbey
04-10-2014, 18:50
he said he was small with a bald head and an accent that sounds like he comes from a place in scotland called largs,which is the hometown of eric and carol;)

So, am I right. A big Bike for a wee Man..?? Name TonTo. ?

Can't get the sound up though so cannae tell His Accent.......

Malteser Monkey
04-10-2014, 21:54
he said he was small with a bald head and an accent that sounds like he comes from a place in scotland called largs,which is the hometown of eric and carol;)

He said that....the man was of a exceedingly small stature, alas suffering from a hair follicle condition and was speaking with a very much refined Scottish Ayrshire accent, while following his employment as a tonsorial.:p

So, am I right. A big Bike for a wee Man..?? Name TonTo. ?

Can't get the sound up though so cannae tell His Accent.......

So can I sum this up

we ain't got a scooby !:crazy:

macdonald5
04-10-2014, 21:58
Just to add to the confusion ..... There are 2 different men and 2 bikes I saw a male unchain and peddle off , the man who waved was a difference man !!!!

Malteser Monkey
04-10-2014, 22:08
Just to add to the confusion ..... There are 2 different men and 2 bikes I saw a male unchain and peddle off , the man who waved was a difference man !!!!

The plot thickens ......... is it me or does everyone walk really quickly :dontknow::cheeky:

think they're all in on it. Who's on late night watch ?

Ecky Thump
04-10-2014, 22:14
The plot thickens ......... is it me or does everyone walk really quickly :dontknow::cheeky:

think they're all in on it. Who's on late night watch ?

I'll do the night watch, it's not because I'm a insomniac, it's because I like to watch the x rated amorous goings on at 3am.....

Now I've put that on, there will be a flood of volunteers to keep watch!:sleeping:

Malteser Monkey
04-10-2014, 22:17
Beats the Xfactor crap rather watch the x rated :jumping:

Angusjim
05-10-2014, 08:17
I believe that MM used to be a webcam star in London:callme: but had to leave in a hurry :eek:hence the move to a hillside in Wales but that may only be a rumour:laugh:

mamamaz
05-10-2014, 10:12
No bike today - but man in white cap, white T shirt and beige shorts was waving to the camera at 9.30am. I was watching the Fred Olsen go out with my daughter and son in law on board and
off to La Palma for a short break with their 6 dogs.

Malteser Monkey
05-10-2014, 10:22
No bike today - but man in white cap, white T shirt and beige shorts was waving to the camera at 9.30am. I was watching the Fred Olsen go out with my daughter and son in law on board and

Ooooo nice - welcome to you not see you around before. I used to go to Gomera a lot - how long does it take to Get to La Palma ?

I believe that MM used to be a webcam star in London:callme: but had to leave in a hurry :eek:hence the move to a hillside in Wales but that may only be a rumour:laugh:

hmmmm you'll regret that one ! :goodluck:

Ecky Thump
05-10-2014, 10:35

Look again,.....

There are now TWO bikes chained to the lamp post!!:cry:

trevorife2
05-10-2014, 10:46
Unbelievable jeff

Malteser Monkey
05-10-2014, 10:51
Look again,.....

There are now TWO bikes chained to the lamp post!!:cry:

I know I just saw :faint::faint::faint:

Unbelievable jeff

Jeff who's Jeff ? Does he own one of the bikes ?

Angusjim
05-10-2014, 10:55
I know I just saw :faint::faint::faint:

Jeff who's Jeff ? Does he own one of the bikes ?

Jeff is the pimp for Tenerife Bikes:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
05-10-2014, 11:00
Jeff is the pimp for Tenerife Bikes:laugh:

I wouldn't like to see that type chained up to a lamp post:bootyshake:

Angusjim
05-10-2014, 11:05
I wouldn't like to see that type chained up to a lamp post:bootyshake:
Sorry did I stir memories for you:crylaughing::raspberry2:

trevorife2
05-10-2014, 11:06
On the live sky sprts footie feed which is presented by jeff stelling .. Chris kamara comments on games and usually or more often than not says "unbelievable jeff"... Just thought id pinch the saying when i saw there was now 2 bikes ha

Malteser Monkey
05-10-2014, 11:07
Sorry did I stir memories for you:crylaughing::raspberry2:

Just a few indents I don't care to mention:crazy:

mamamaz
05-10-2014, 11:10
Think it takes about 3 hrs to La Palma - I'm sat watching webcam from cold but sunny autumn day in Wiltshire. I don't think these bikes look like the usual one and who was the man on his mobile looking at webcam and waving?- think he was with a female companion in a red top !!!!

Malteser Monkey
05-10-2014, 11:12
Think it takes about 3 hrs to La Palma - I'm sat watching webcam from cold but sunny autumn day in Wiltshire. I don't think these bikes look like the usual one and who was the man on his mobile looking at webcam and waving?- think he was with a female companion in a red top !!!!

3 hours hmmm ok !

OMG there are now 4 Bikes !! another 2 in the top right hand corner Ecky Thump

LUCKY
05-10-2014, 11:14
Its getting hectic now 2 more bikes by the seat, What the Hell is going on !!!!! :flatcap:

marbro8
05-10-2014, 11:14
well that's dun it,i was going out mountaineering up the beautiful snowdonia with it's lovely national park today,but now there are 2 bikes i can't leave this computerrolleyes2::laugh:

LUCKY
05-10-2014, 11:16
well that's dun it,i was going out mountaineering up the beautiful snowdonia with it's lovely national park today,but now there are 2 bikes i can't leave this computerrolleyes2::laugh:
Stay tuned there maybe further developments :flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
05-10-2014, 11:19

Really I'll put kettle on what time you coming

there are four bikes Marbro

Ecky Thump
05-10-2014, 11:20
3 hours hmmm ok !

OMG there are now 4 Bikes !! another 2 in the top right hand corner Ecky Thump

It's all a false alarm. Looking closely at all the bikes, not one of them is our target bike.....eyes peeled for its arrival, plus will it cause our target any inconvenience as to find a parking lamp post in view of the webcam????

Malteser Monkey
05-10-2014, 11:21
just witnessed the other two bikers leaving !! oopps exclamation marks !!!

ohh no these are deffo not our bike !

marbro8
05-10-2014, 11:21
Really I'll put kettle on what time you coming

there are four bikes Marbrooh nooooooooo i may have to throw a sicky 2mora:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
05-10-2014, 11:22
Me tooo............

oh nooooooooo i may have to throw a sicky 2mora:laugh:

TOTO 99
05-10-2014, 11:25
If any more bikes show up I think we can assume Boris has taken over as Arona Mayor.....:laugh:

Tshirt
05-10-2014, 11:26
Do I watch Man U or the bikes? :dontknow:

marbro8
05-10-2014, 11:26
is it me or is that bloke in the yellow t shirt holding that tree up?:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
05-10-2014, 11:34
Do I watch Man U or the bikes? :dontknow:

you have to ask :whistle:

it's very dark there

martincrabb99
05-10-2014, 11:34
On the live sky sprts footie feed which is presented by jeff stelling .. Chris kamara comments on games and usually or more often than not says "unbelievable jeff"... Just thought id pinch the saying when i saw there was now 2 bikes ha

I like it[emoji6]

Ecky Thump
05-10-2014, 11:57
you have to ask :whistle:

it's very dark there

At the moment it looks brighter here in Scotland than in Tenerife, the difference is there it's 33c and here only 13c. I know where I would rather be.

LUCKY
05-10-2014, 12:00
At the moment it looks brighter here in Scotland than in Tenerife, the difference is there it's 33c and here only 13c. I know where I would rather be.

On yer bike !!!

Malteser Monkey
05-10-2014, 12:09
they've gone and I missed it - now there's a bike tied to the palm tree :crying2:

LUCKY
05-10-2014, 12:20
they've gone and I missed it - now there's a bike tied to the palm tree :crying2:

Try my recognition test, It may help with the addication :flatcap:

http://www.evanscycles.com/pages/clearance#bikes

martincrabb99
05-10-2014, 12:25
Try my recognition test, It may help with the addication :flatcap:

http://www.evanscycles.com/pages/clearance#bikes

I am now going to refurbish my bike, there are some good bargains on there, thanks Lucky[emoji106]

Ecky Thump
05-10-2014, 12:48

Our bike in question is now securely anchored to its rightful lamp post.

Malteser Monkey
05-10-2014, 13:51
Our bike in question is now securely anchored to its rightful lamp post.

Ohhh no it's not - it's gawn !

what's at the bottom of the post on the far right

primrose
05-10-2014, 13:57
Ohhh no it's not - it's gawn !

what's at the bottom of the post on the far right

Is it a Police Motorbike, perhaps he has gone for a pee like one did on Friday when I went to the Craft Fair, parked his bike and went on the beach behind a sand hill and had a pee.

warbey
05-10-2014, 18:43
It's all a false alarm. Looking closely at all the bikes, not one of them is our target bike.....eyes peeled for its arrival, plus will it cause our target any inconvenience as to find a parking lamp post in view of the webcam????

Ecky, someone will be out there shortly.

Why not put a Tracker under the Seat/Saddle...??

I bet Martin has a Pocket-Full.................................:D:D:devil2:

martincrabb99
05-10-2014, 18:49
Ecky, someone will be out there shortly.

Why not put a Tracker under the Seat/Saddle...??

I bet Martin has a Pocket-Full.................................:D:D:devil2:

CCTV, Trackers, female agents, observation teams, decoys,.....we are just so good!

jen wren
05-10-2014, 18:53
Don't know if i need to a trip to spec savers or just looking at a different web cam but i cannot see a bike, where is it?

marbro8
05-10-2014, 18:56
Don't know if i need to a trip to spec savers or just looking at a different web cam but i cannot see a bike, where is it?it just comes and goes,don't worry it will be back and more with it:laugh:

martincrabb99
05-10-2014, 18:56
Don't know if i need to a trip to spec savers or just looking at a different web cam but i cannot see a bike, where is it?

It has been removed to have the tracking device fitted....as requested.

jen wren
05-10-2014, 19:04
pmsl, you are all totally mad, coming over on 16th so not long now, will have to take a trip to see this sodding bike

Ecky Thump
05-10-2014, 19:08
It has been removed to have the tracking device fitted....as requested.

I'm not sure about all this high tec talk, I'm quite looking forward to 18 days from now, sitting outside the Linaris2 cafe and simply watching for its arrival and departure while drinking a cool refreshment.:)

primrose
05-10-2014, 19:12
The Bike.....it's Gone!:crying2:

A little child just bought one and it's stuck at the top of the palm tree on the left hand side of the picture. :-(

I cannot believe that none of you saw it go, it went at 21-18.

martincrabb99
05-10-2014, 19:12
I'm not sure about all this high tec talk, I'm quite looking forward to 18 days from now, sitting outside the Linaris2 cafe and simply watching for its arrival and departure while drinking a cool refreshment.:)

Feet on the ground.....unheard of in the 21st Century!

martincrabb99
05-10-2014, 19:15
I cannot believe that none of you so it go, it went at 21-18.

And it's still only 1912hrs we are so good we can see into the future now[emoji3]

LUCKY
05-10-2014, 19:23
And it's still only 1912hrs we are so good we can see into the future now[emoji3]

:flatcap: Do the time and do the crime in reverse

primrose
05-10-2014, 19:25

Please don't try to put me down with a so called clever comment, the post was in reply to Ecky's post from the other night. And you wonder why people are leaving the Forum.

LUCKY
05-10-2014, 19:34
Please don't try to put me down with a so called clever comment, the post was in reply to Ecky's post from the other night. And you wonder why people are leaving the Forum.

I must have been mistaken when i thought you could see into the future.:sorry::flatcap::flatcap:

martincrabb99
05-10-2014, 19:39

Blimey don't be so sensitive, the thought was never in my mind to put you down. That's it for me on this thread and the forum. I've tried to give it a go but there are some really awful people on here. I haven't got a bad bone in my body and I would never intentionally put someone down. I am a straightforward individual who may be a bit brusque but really your comment takes the biscuit.
Goodnight.

LUCKY
05-10-2014, 19:43
Blimey don't be so sensitive, the thought was never in my mind to put you down. That's it for me on this thread and the forum. I've tried to give it a go but there are some really awful people on here. I haven't got a bad bone in my body and I would never intentionally put someone down. I am a straightforward individual who may be a bit brusque but really your comment takes the biscuit.
Goodnight.

I want your badge and gun handing in at the office, now this is where you go out and crack this case in the next 24hrs. The citizens of the forum are waiting :flatcap:

Chine
05-10-2014, 20:00

Goodnight.

Whoa there man , don't be rushing off everybody is a bit sensitive now and again ! It's a forum your entitled to say what you like don't just p off , it's cool on here you know you'll miss us !

warbey
05-10-2014, 20:00
Goodnight.

I believe I know You both.

Both Nice People I am very sure.

Reading this Thread, I can see where primrose takes umbrage, it reads a llttle Off.

I also know You didn't intend any offence with Your Post, I just hope You can make things right.

Chine
05-10-2014, 20:07
I want your badge and gun handing in at the office, now this is where you go out and crack this case in the next 24hrs. The citizens of the forum are waiting :flatcap:

Hilarious ! :crylaughing:It sounds to me like you've been at the waterfall this pm ???

LUCKY
05-10-2014, 20:14
Hilarious ! :crylaughing:It sounds to me like you've been at the waterfall this pm ???

Mistaken. I have just had dinner with a bottle of red, here at the Rose covered cottage. But should not be long now till i am frequenting the Waterfall. :trink::trink::trink: :flatcap:

warbey
05-10-2014, 20:18

No Bike Yet.

Ecky, is it His Night off......?

LUCKY
05-10-2014, 20:23

No Bike Yet.

Think he may be out and about in plain clothes... Lycra....:flatcap:

Ecky Thump
05-10-2014, 20:26

No Bike Yet.

I'm not sure, but I thInk this thread has now gone "Viral" on the Internet, there is now a constant crowd standing by the lamp post with cameras poised to view the bike and it's mysterious owner, maybe it's the €10 Charity prize that is the attraction!:D

warbey
05-10-2014, 20:28
I'm not sure, but I thInk this thread has now gone "Viral" on the Internet, there is now a constant crowd standing by the lamp post with cameras poised to view the bike and it's mysterious owner, maybe it's the €10 Charity prize that is the attraction!:D

Do They know it's Carol who decides if it's the right Bike. ?

TOTO 99
05-10-2014, 20:36

Have you left the forum Primrose?.................I only ask because you're accusing someone of causing that to happen when in fact this was one of the few light hearted threads that to the best of my knowledge no newbie has been made fun of. I consider you to be one of our erstwhile members who by now should be able to read the tone of a thread.

Why the hell would you join in a thread that is full of humour, smilies and good hearted banter if you're touchy about what might be said at any point?.........Oh yeah, and sorry about the serious tone of this post but the funny me got voted off earlier today. I'm now anxiously awaiting all the new interesting threads that will now come flowing in.........Good luck with that because from where I'm standing if people are leaving it's definitely not because of innocent humour....

essexeddie
05-10-2014, 20:36
Well that went off the rails a bit. :)

Ecky Thump
05-10-2014, 20:38
Do They know it's Carol who decides if it's the right Bike. ?

With the amount of alcohol that Carol will consume over the four weeks that we are there, then she will be seeing MULTIPLE bikes!:devil2:

primrose
05-10-2014, 20:42
Have you left the forum Primrose?.................I only ask because you're accusing someone of causing that to happen when in fact this was one of the few light hearted threads that to the best of my knowledge no newbie has been made fun of. I consider you to be one of our erstwhile members who by now should be able to read the tone of a thread.

Why the hell would you join in a thread that is full of humour, smilies and good hearted banter if you're touchy about what might be said at any point?.........Oh yeah, and sorry about the serious tone of this post but the funny me got voted off earlier today. I'm now anxiously awaiting all the new interesting threads that will now come flowing in.........Good luck with that because from where I'm standing if people are leaving it's definitely not because of innocent humour....

I will answer your question when you come back and type something I can make sense of.

Ecky Thump
05-10-2014, 20:42
Well that went off the rails a bit. :)

Not at all, it's partly a temperamental glitch that will sort it's self out...I know these things Eddie, because I've been married for 48 years!...The year that England won the World Cup!:cheeky:

marbro8
05-10-2014, 20:48
martin has got you all believing that he has left,he's not fooling me,it is all part of his plan to go undercover to find the owner of the bike:wink2:

warbey
05-10-2014, 20:53
martin has got you all believing that he has left,he's not fooling me,it is all part of his plan to go undercover to find the owner of the bike:wink2:

As well as the Bike.?............:devil2: :D:D:laugh:

essexeddie
05-10-2014, 20:57
Not at all, it's purely a temperamental glitch that will sort it's self out...I know these things Eddie, because I've been married for 48 years!...The year that England won the World Cup!:cheeky:

Year before us. Good job you didn't wait for Scotland to win it :) he he he

.I think Martin has taken it hard after taking them pills.

marbro8
05-10-2014, 21:07
Year before us. Good job you didn't wait for Scotland to win it :) he he he

.I think Martin has taken it hard after taking them pills.

.he will be back,i think he is bigger than that,to let a little misunderstanding get in the way of having a bit of banter with his new forum muckers:wink2:

Malteser Monkey
05-10-2014, 21:08
pmsl, you are all totally mad, coming over on 16th so not long now, will have to take a trip to see this sodding bike

Yes we try hun x

Yes we know mate some are a little newer and take a little time to back page:)

Goodnight.

This is where this sh##t happens.... don't all jump the gun :)

Whoa there man , don't be rushing off everybody is a bit sensitive now and again ! It's a forum your entitled to say what you like don't just p off , it's cool on here you know you'll miss us !

No puerdo decir mas:)

I will answer your question when you come back and type something I can make sense of.

You were jumped on - maybe when we post we should make sure we read back a few pages just like I have - even though I had to put me wine down to do so:whistle:

Ecky Thump
05-10-2014, 21:24
This is only my opinion and will not be saying any more on the matter. Martin I feel is a man with high principles, who would not malign anyone and will not (rightly) accept anyone being offensive to others here on this forum or in his own personal life and I think we should all try to take a lead from his stance and respect each other.

Malteser Monkey
05-10-2014, 21:38
Goodnight everyone no more bikes to be seen. Let's start afresh tomorrow as nothing bad has really happened, just a slight misunderstanding.

Anyway isn't melm due back so no more waves from Puerto

Oh and Medman hmmmm:whistle:

Ecky Thump
05-10-2014, 22:15
It's now 22:10 on a warm balmy evening in Los Cristianos and there a still a few people lingering for a siting of the mysterious bike.

Here again is the link for viewing.......

http://www.canarylive24.com/es/webca...los-cristianos

Grrr. It's not working! Go to post #1 for a working link.:laugh:

marbro8
05-10-2014, 22:17
It's now 22:10 on a warm balmy evening in Los Cristianos and there a still a few people lingering for a siting of the mysterious bike.

Here again is the link for viewing.......

http://www.canarylive24.com/es/webca...los-cristianoslooked like those 2 guy's were pointing at the camera?

Malteser Monkey
06-10-2014, 09:20
No Bike !!!:crazy:

ahhh Hoy es dia de fiesta

anyone know what day it is ??

So the owner doesn't work weekends or fiestas ! Double M at your servicio

Tshirt
06-10-2014, 10:27
No Bike !!!:crazy:

ahhh Hoy es dia de fiesta

anyone know what day it is ??

So the owner doesn't work weekends or fiestas ! Double M at your servicio

Perhaps he just hate's Mondays. :(

Malteser Monkey
06-10-2014, 10:30
Perhaps he just hate's Mondays. :(

So Bob Geldof is the owner ?:whistle:

Tshirt
06-10-2014, 10:35
So Bob Geldof is the owner ?:whistle:

Wrong thread MM

Malteser Monkey
06-10-2014, 10:42
Wrong thread MM

why mate - Bob didn't like Mondays:D

LUCKY
06-10-2014, 10:50

I just think weekends come round too quickly. :flatcap:

The question today is . How many Ladies or Gents bicycles will appear ?

Tshirt
06-10-2014, 10:53

Neither did his daughter. :sorry:

Can't get on the webcam this morning, I said you lot would crash the website.

primrose
06-10-2014, 10:57

Working OK on mine, no bike and very few people about.

Tshirt
06-10-2014, 11:01
Working OK on mine, no bike and very few people about.

Must of been me, it's OK now.

Malteser Monkey
06-10-2014, 11:02

not using IE are you as I can not get it to wirk with that - Google Chrome does tho and working on min

Ecky Thump
06-10-2014, 11:47
There is a bike by one of the Palm trees, I'm not sure if it's the one we are looking for or not, maybe he/she knows we are watching and is lulling us into a false sense of security.:D

LUCKY
06-10-2014, 12:05
There is a bike by one of the Palm trees, I'm not sure if it's the one we are looking for or not, maybe he/she knows we are watching and is lulling us into a false sense of security.:D

Can't see no bike. But i am now training the :feret::feret::feret::feret: , to become Watchferrets , They have been watching the screen non stop for the last four hours,. Plus they used to chase people on a bike.:flatcap:

Tshirt
06-10-2014, 12:38
not using IE are you as I can not get it to wirk with that - Google Chrome does tho and working on min

I use Safari, it was me, a senior moment.:old:

Malteser Monkey
06-10-2014, 12:40
I use Safari, it was me, a senior moment.:old:

ahhh that's ok

melm
06-10-2014, 14:38
This is only my opinion and will not be saying any more on the matter. Martin I feel is a man with high principles, who would not malign anyone and will not (rightly) accept anyone being offensive to others here on this forum or in his own personal life and I think we should all try to take a lead from his stance and respect each other.

well said:agree: where is our martincrabb99????????? still on that secret mission? come in Martin and let us have the latest information

Malteser Monkey
06-10-2014, 14:42
Not one bleedin' bike today

Melm was it you ? since you've been back there no bikes !

Ecky Thump
06-10-2014, 14:45
If the Lamp post is vacant when Angusjim toto99 and I go for a drink, we can always chain our wives to it and those of you back home can keep a eye on them for us!:idea:

melm
06-10-2014, 15:00
If the Lamp post is vacant when Angusjim toto99 and I go for a drink, we can always chain our wives to it and those of you back home can keep a eye on them for us!:idea:

as ifrolleyes2: you will need your good ladies to see you safely home after a night on the bevvie:whistle:

Not one bleedin' bike today

Melm was it you ? since you've been back there no bikes !

No not me couldn't get a bike in my suitcase:wink2:

Ecky Thump
06-10-2014, 16:04
as ifrolleyes2: you will need your good ladies to see you safely home after a night on the bevvie:whistle:

I'm the sober one who carries the wife home up the hill to El Mirador.... marbro8 will tell you more!:devil2:

Malteser Monkey
06-10-2014, 16:16
Still no Mods ? Christianos:whistle:

Angusjim
06-10-2014, 16:31
Still no Mods ? Christianos:whistle:
So the clamp down on drival has got to, you are reduced to checking the spelling now:crylaughing:

trevorife2
06-10-2014, 16:35
Traveled all this way and there is no bike ... Gutted ... On a brighter note i was sat next to jasmine harmann from place in sun on plane. .. Very tidy

marbro8
06-10-2014, 16:35
So the clamp down on drival has got to, you are reduced to checking the spelling now:crylaughing:you shouldn't mock the afflicted,just because MM doesn't know there isn't an"H" in cristianos:D:wink2:

Traveled all this way and there is no bike ... Gutted ... On a brighter note i was sat next to jasmine harmann from place in sun on plane. .. Very tidywhat? she cleaned up after herself?:D

trevorife2
06-10-2014, 16:40
you shouldn't mock the afflicted,just because MM doesn't know there isn't an"H" in cristianos:D:wink2:

what? she cleaned up after herself?:D yes mate lol ,,, i cant understand celebs are allowed to bring a vax wet and dry on and i had to put mine in the hold a

PS .. I asked if she came out to film and her reply was " no ive come to check out a bike chained to a lampost "

Malteser Monkey
06-10-2014, 16:40
So the clamp down on drival has got to, you are reduced to checking the spelling now:crylaughing:

I believe I mentioned it on the first page - now what was I saying about reading thorugh threads before commenting:whistle:

:fpull::bootyshake:

Ecky Thump
06-10-2014, 16:58
I believe I mentioned it on the first page - now what was I saying about reading thorugh threads before commenting:whistle:

Yes you certainly did my little Welsh friend and if my memory serves me well, I also noted my mistake and mentioned that maybe admin could rectify this horrendous title spelling of Los Cristianos :D

Carol55
06-10-2014, 19:28
I'm the sober one who carries the wife home up the hill to El Mirador.... marbro8 will tell you more!:devil2:

I thought that I should log on to the forum to get the story right as I'm sure that I'm getting a bad reputation, Eric has never carried me up the hill and if he can remember that on many a past night, if it wasn't for me he would have never even found his way back to El Mirador and as for marbro8 spreading this rumour, then by now he should know who carries the money-so go carefully before saying anything more!:D

primrose
06-10-2014, 19:36
I thought that I should log on to the forum to get the story right as I'm sure that I'm getting a bad reputation, Eric has never carried me up the hill and if he can remember that on many a past night, if it wasn't for me he would have never even found his way back to El Mirador and as for marbro8 spreading this rumour, then by now he should know who carries the money-so go carefully before saying anything more!:D

Ooohhhh Ecky.:angry:

Ecky Thump
06-10-2014, 19:40
Ooohhhh Ecky.:angry:

I think I've said too much, I'll have to be careful or Carol won't speak to me again, but maybe that's not a bad thing.:nono:

warbey
06-10-2014, 19:57

Name dropper. what about marbro8..?:D

primrose
06-10-2014, 20:18
I think I've said too much, I'll have to be careful or Carol won't speak to me again, but maybe that's not a bad thing.:nono:

Stop digging.:hole:

Malteser Monkey
06-10-2014, 20:22
Yes you certainly did my little Welsh friend and if my memory serves me well, I also noted my mistake and mentioned that maybe admin could rectify this horrendous title spelling of Los Cristianos :D

Ohh I know it was that bleedin' AJ I was getting at:raspberry:

so no admin LET'S GO MENTAL !!!!

marbro8
06-10-2014, 20:34
I thought that I should log on to the forum to get the story right as I'm sure that I'm getting a bad reputation, Eric has never carried me up the hill and if he can remember that on many a past night, if it wasn't for me he would have never even found his way back to El Mirador and as for marbro8 spreading this rumour, then by now he should know who carries the money-so go carefully before saying anything more!:Dyou know i love you:suffocatekiss::laugh:

Ohh I know it was that bleedin' AJ I was getting at:raspberry:

so no admin LET'S GO MENTAL !!!!away lets wreck the fffff in place:rock::049::drummer::mexicanwave::hide:

Name dropper. what about marbro8..?:Dwe get there saturday mate and go back the day after eric and carol get there:(

Malteser Monkey
06-10-2014, 20:40
we get there saturday mate and go back the day after eric and carol get there:(

Blimey you timed that well - save yourselves a fortune:whistle:

Don't mean to sound rude but there's some men there now holding something alight :crazy:

warbey
06-10-2014, 20:50
I do hope that one Day i get out there the same time.
I would be lovely to all meet up.

Sort of a "Family" get-together....

Enjoy Yourselves Mate.

marbro8
06-10-2014, 21:11
that chinese woman is doing some good business:laugh:

I do hope that one Day i get out there the same time.
I would be lovely to all meet up.

Sort of a "Family" get-together....

Enjoy Yourselves Mate.same here mucka and thanks:wink2:

Ecky Thump
06-10-2014, 22:46

I wonder if the owner of the bike knows that today by not chaining his bike to the lamp post that he has just made this thread redundant, even Nelson couldn't achieve that.:D

marbro8
07-10-2014, 00:04

I wonder if the owner of the bike knows that today by not chaining his bike to the lamp post that he has just made this thread redundant, even Nelson couldn't achieve that.:Dwhat if the owner of the bike illegally rented it out:laugh::D

Malteser Monkey
07-10-2014, 08:47
Has it been raining - looks very wet ? And still no bike tho it's not 9am yet

Ecky Thump
07-10-2014, 08:58
Has it been raining - looks very wet ? And still no bike tho it's not 9am yet

No rain, it was the council washing down the pathway at 07:35 this morning....they know they have to keep it clean ready for the photo shoots with the bike for forum members to claim their €10 charity prize.... Angusjim , that means it's not spending money for the pub!:raspberry2:

LUCKY
07-10-2014, 09:17
Would members of forum wish to choose an outfit ,so we recognise our friends that wave at the camera. We don't want to waste our time viewing just waving to any Tom, Harry or Di ck.

May i suggest we decide which apparel of clothing by looking at the link below.:flatcap:

http://spandex4men.com/SportsEN/SuitsCyclingEN.html

Malteser Monkey
07-10-2014, 09:25
Would members of forum wish to choose an outfit ,so we recognise our friends that wave at the camera. We don't want to waste our time viewing just waving to any Tom, Harry or Di ck.

May i suggest we decide which apparel of clothing by looking at the link below.:flatcap:

Why do I get the feeling that I shouldn't open that at work ??:o

martincrabb99
07-10-2014, 10:12
Dear fellow investigators, I have apprehended the offender in question and following a full and comprehensive interview he has admitted the following offences
Riding a bike. Contrary to the Bike Riding Act 1984
Illegal use of a lamp post. Contrary to the Town Police Clauses Act 1972
Unlawful possession of a bike chain. Contrary to the Prevention of Crime Act 1953
He asked for 364 offences to be taken into consideration
We revisited the scene of the crime wearing invisibility cloaks so as not to draw attention of the large crowds and staged a reconstruction of the heinous crimes.
When charged with the offences he replied after caution ' They are all mad on the Tenerife Forum '
The Senior Investigating Officer has been subject of a disciplinary enquiry and has been cautioned for stamping his foot and going off on one, but has been allowed to resume his normal duties on behalf of the members of the Tenerife Forum.

lynno52
07-10-2014, 10:33
Dear fellow investigators, I have apprehended the offender in question and following a full and comprehensive interview he has admitted the following offences
Riding a bike. Contrary to the Bike Riding Act 1984
Illegal use of a lamp post. Contrary to the Town Police Clauses Act 1972
Unlawful possession of a bike chain. Contrary to the Prevention of Crime Act 1953
He asked for 364 offences to be taken into consideration
We revisited the scene of the crime wearing invisibility cloaks so as not to draw attention of the large crowds and staged a reconstruction of the heinous crimes.
When charged with the offences he replied after caution ' They are all mad on the Tenerife Forum '
The Senior Investigating Officer has been subject of a disciplinary enquiry and has been cautioned for stamping his foot and going off on one, but has been allowed to resume his normal duties on behalf of the members of the Tenerife Forum.

Thank goodness you were not wearing Ecky,s suggestion of apparel ! :laugh:

Thank goodness you were not wearing Ecky,s suggestion of apparel ! :laugh:

Soory Ecky, I meant Luck yrolleyes2:

martincrabb99
07-10-2014, 10:45
Lucky I want my badge and gun back.....I don't trust you with a Glock pistol it fires too many bullets[emoji379]

LUCKY
07-10-2014, 10:50
Lucky I want my badge and gun back.....I don't trust you with a Glock pistol it fires too many bullets[emoji379]

That will be handed back to you at our meeting in November,with a commendation and medal. All that is left to say is 'Good job Martin':copper:

martincrabb99
07-10-2014, 11:07
That will be handed back to you at our meeting in November,with a commendation and medal. All that is left to say is 'Good job Martin':copper:

I look forward to it with great anticipation[emoji6]

tfs1
07-10-2014, 12:00
Well done Martin.

On arrive in Tenerife on Sunday morning (isn't the new Ryanair jingle terrible, much preferred the old one) we visited the spot in question on Sunday at 1700 after a much needed siesta. As we approached got quite excited as we could 2 cycles chained to a lamppost but as we got closer it was the next post along and they were advertising their hire.

As we left I gave a sneeky lowlevel wave to the webcam just in case anyone was watching.

Regretably we had other duties yesterday and therefore unable to visit the scene and was looking forward to more covert watching today onwards but with the job now done its back to Mercadona for yet another shop.

martincrabb99
07-10-2014, 12:04
Well done Martin.

On arrive in Tenerife on Sunday morning (isn't the new Ryanair jingle terrible, much preferred the old one) we visited the spot in question on Sunday at 1700 after a much needed siesta. As we approached got quite excited as we could 2 cycles chained to a lamppost but as we got closer it was the next post along and they were advertising their hire.

As we left I gave a sneeky lowlevel wave to the webcam just in case anyone was watching.

Regretably we had other duties yesterday and therefore unable to visit the scene and was looking forward to more covert watching today onwards but with the job now done its back to Mercadona for yet another shop.

Don't forget this is a repeat offender and we cannot possibly let our guard down! Because of the teams good work Los Cristianos Poice have the best detection rate on the island.....!

lynno52
07-10-2014, 13:11
Don't forget this is a repeat offender and we cannot possibly let our guard down! Because of the teams good work Los Cristianos Poice have the best detection rate on the island.....!

Please get tfs1 back on the job as the bike is back!

Malteser Monkey
07-10-2014, 13:20
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's back - must be working shifts today or part time:crylaughing:

it is our one isn't it Ecks ??

martincrabb99
07-10-2014, 13:29
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's back - must be working shifts today or part time:crylaughing:

We will await our technical support officers report.. Ecky is a renowned world expert on ' bike identification '

Malteser Monkey
07-10-2014, 14:10
it'S GAWN !!!!

Tshirt
07-10-2014, 16:32

The serial number matched.

Carol55
07-10-2014, 16:47

He's out wasting money on new tyres for his car. It's less than a year old and needs two new ones for the front of the car.
He has told me that the tyres today just don't last very long, I think it's something to do with the way he drives!

Maybe he should think of buying a bicycle as it would be a lot cheaper.

LUCKY
07-10-2014, 18:05
He's out wasting money on new tyres for his car. It's less than a year old and needs two new ones for the front of the car.
He has told me that the tyres today just don't last very long, I think it's something to do with the way he drives!

And of course he would look good in lycra :flatcap:

Carol55
07-10-2014, 18:07
And of course he would look good in lycra :flatcap:

Emmm Only to people with white canes. :-))

melm
07-10-2014, 18:13

what about a tandem::wink2: or a moped:moped:

Carol55
07-10-2014, 18:20
what about a tandem::wink2: or a moped:moped:

Many years ago he had motorbikes and I was terrified when I got on the back as I hated it when he was overtaking cars and buses, he seemed to be very close to them.

These days I am just a little (a lot) too heavy to get on one.:ashamed:

tfs1
07-10-2014, 18:25
Happy to return to the scene of the incident tomorrow PM. We have an important morning assignment tomorrow, desination 'Iceland' (Las Chafiras branch) detailed objective list just discussed with other operative (the wife), just amended as we forgot the 'magnums'.

After the assignment we will be having a spot of lunch on the terrace and then relaxing catching up on the important UK happenings between 1345-1415 ie Doctors on BBC1.

So, unless anything else crops up, we will be available to go undercover and gather more info from around 1430ish.

martincrabb99
07-10-2014, 18:31
Happy to return to the scene of the incident tomorrow PM. We have an important morning assignment tomorrow, desination 'Iceland' (Las Chafiras branch) detailed objective list just discussed with other operative (the wife), just amended as we forgot the 'magnums'.

After the assignment we will be having a spot of lunch on the terrace and then relaxing catching up on the important UK happenings between 1345-1415 ie Doctors on BBC1.

So, unless anything else crops up, we will be available to go undercover and gather more info from around 1430ish.

Now that is what I call dedication and of course photographic evidence of the scene! Could you check if they still sell Cravendale milk at the Mercadona!

lynno52
07-10-2014, 18:35
The bike has multiplied!!

martincrabb99
07-10-2014, 18:40

This is a conspiracy an agreement between two or more individuals to commit multiple bike crime!

melm
07-10-2014, 18:48

IVF:dontknow::ashamed::)

jen wren
07-10-2014, 21:55
Just looked at webcam & still cannot see any sodding bikes , are there more than 1 view of Los Christianos? P.S what are those small light sabre things that keep getting thrown in air?

primrose
07-10-2014, 21:58
Just looked at webcam & still cannot see any sodding bikes , are there more than 1 view of Los Christianos? P.S what are those small light sabre things that keep getting thrown in air?

They are the tat the Chinese Women sell.

Ecky Thump
07-10-2014, 22:03

The bike is just like our Scottish Loch Ness Monster, it can only be seen by paying tourists!:devil2:

marbro8
07-10-2014, 22:15
The bike is just like our Scottish Loch Ness Monster, it can only be seen by paying tourists!:devil2:you do realise ecky that you could have started the longest thread on the tenerife forum in history:D

Ecky Thump
07-10-2014, 22:32
you do realise ecky that you could have started the longest thread on the tenerife forum in history:D

“They seek it here, they seek it there
Those Idiots seek it everywhere
Is it in heaven or is it in hell?
That demned elusive Bicycle ”

:D

Malteser Monkey
08-10-2014, 09:34
Now that is what I call dedication and of course photographic evidence of the scene! Could you check if they still sell Cravendale milk at the Mercadona!

You mean we now know where the milk is located:faint::faint::faint:

Years waiting in anticipation of this news

you do realise ecky that you could have started the longest thread on the tenerife forum in history:D

hmmmm My birthday thread - my weather thread

I don't think so:whistle::D

:pray::crazy::scared::faint::faint:

marbro8
08-10-2014, 09:38
And you do realise that you have now set down a challenge:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
08-10-2014, 09:45
And you do realise that you have now set down a challenge:laugh:

Bring it on !:poke:

:D

martincrabb99
08-10-2014, 09:53
I will be wearing a blue baseball cap with CIA emblazoned on the front ' Canarian Intelligence Agency ' so sometime after the 30th October I will give you all a wave, in fact as the date gets closer I will give a time and date, I wonder if we could get a few of us together for a good laugh and a Gin and Ginger beer[emoji6]

primrose
08-10-2014, 10:08
You mean we now know where the milk is located:faint::faint::faint:

Years waiting in anticipation of this news

hmmmm My birthday thread - my weather thread

I don't think so:whistle::D

:pray::crazy::scared::faint::faint:

They have never sold Cravendale Milk in Mercadona, so sorry MM the mystery is not solved you will have to wait a bit longer for that. They don't even sell it in Iceland now.

Malteser Monkey
08-10-2014, 10:14
They have never sold Cravendale Milk in Mercadona, so sorry MM the mystery is not solved you will have to wait a bit longer for that. They don't even sell it in Iceland now.

it was just milk in general years ago I think oneleg was looking for - I don't use Cravendale just normal. Icelands Milk is nice !

primrose
08-10-2014, 10:22
it was just milk in general years ago I think oneleg was looking for - I don't use Cravendale just normal. Icelands Milk is nice !

Iceland sold Cravendale for years and now they have changed it to Puriti.

Malteser Monkey
08-10-2014, 10:41
Ohhh Lord how many are there now 2 or 3 I can't tell

Ecky Thump
08-10-2014, 10:58
There is trouble brewing at the lamp post, it's restricted use is being abused by people who have no right to use this exclusive facility.

Malteser Monkey
08-10-2014, 11:21
I'd love it if someone put a notice on there

bicicleta no permite

:laugh:

11.40 4 of them cycle off ..................4 :crazy:

In an Easterly direction !